The downloadable PDF below contains the detailed different levels of memberships. Before filling in your membership form, please note below are just some of the subsidies and benefits afforded to the Marketing Members during 2007/2008.
- New and exciting Call to Action Website underway.
- Fantastic photography of wineries and winemakers for website and archival use.
- History of Grampians Wine region for website and archival use.
- Your wineries feature page on Call to Action website, www.grampianswine.com.au.
- Your winery featured on proposed printed material distributed via Grape Escape, cellar doors, wine shows, mailing list requests etc.
- Subsidised advertising in target specific magazines.
- Show subsidies; 2008 GWI heavily subsidized the cost of Melbourne Food and Wine show with 8 cellar doors attending under the Grampians Banner. With the subsidy, cost per business to attend the show was approx $500. A bargain! Similar benefits will be given to those attending the 2008 Werribee Harvest Picnic.
Without this subsidy many small cellar doors probably would not have attend.
- Advertising of GWI’s generic brand and Call to Action website in regional brochures ie. Northern Grampians, Halls Gap, Horsham and Ararat Visitor Guides distributed throughout Victoria.
- Media Releases; Through Punch PR we have developed several media releases and using this facility ensures the media stories are distributed appropriately to media.
We have had good coverage from all media releases created in this way.
Become a paid up Marketing Member and reap some of the featured benefits and more. Throughout the year you will be invited to participate in great opportunities made economical through your membership.
Download PDF (113kb)